Community Forum

Saving to Kindle Fire

New Poster

Saving to Kindle Fire

Is it possible to save programs or movies to my Kindle Fire to watch later?

Expert

Re: Saving to Kindle Fire

@adigest wrote:

Is it possible to save programs or movies to my Kindle Fire to watch later?

the app will offer to download if the app allows a download.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

How much storage is required to download a recorded show to the Kindle Fire from my Xfinity DVR? I am trying to download a recorded football game to my Kindle Fire and keep getting a download error message that I do not have enough storage. I have a 32GB SD card installed with approximately 25GB available.

Expert

@i012587 wrote:

How much storage is required to download a recorded show to the Kindle Fire from my Xfinity DVR? I am trying to download a recorded football game to my Kindle Fire and keep getting a download error message that I do not have enough storage. I have a 32GB SD card installed with approximately 25GB available.

in a post long ago, a Comcast Employee reported that the recording will not load on removable memory like an SD card. An exception to that is for the android later versions of smart devices that can 'adopt' a memory card as if it is system memory (not removable from that point forward).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!