Community Forum

Roku > Live TV > how to Access full screen TV Listings and Options in top left Corner

Regular Visitor

Roku > Live TV > how to Access full screen TV Listings and Options in top left Corner

I have just set up a Roku Express on two of my TV's an installed the Xfinity Stream app of each.  I have a How To questions, and a why can't I question.

1)  Once I am viewing a channel, how do I get back to the full screen TV Listings?  I know I can 'right arrow' to the Mini menu.  But, how do I get to TV Listings?

2)  While I am viewing the full screen TV Listings, how do I access the Options (Search and other needed functions) in the top left corner?  Nothing I have tried works, left, right, up down arrows don't move my cursor to it.  Back arrow, home, *, nothing works.

Thanks,

Curtis

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Roku > Live TV > how to Access full screen TV Listings and Options in top left Corner

@curtislmartin wrote:

I have just set up a Roku Express on two of my TV's an installed the Xfinity Stream app of each.  I have a How To questions, and a why can't I question.

1)  Once I am viewing a channel, how do I get back to the full screen TV Listings?  I know I can 'right arrow' to the Mini menu.  But, how do I get to TV Listings?

2)  While I am viewing the full screen TV Listings, how do I access the Options (Search and other needed functions) in the top left corner?  Nothing I have tried works, left, right, up down arrows don't move my cursor to it.  Back arrow, home, *, nothing works.

Thanks,

Curtis

for 1 press the back arrow until you are back to the channel list.

for 2 you press 'left arrow' and select the spyglass (search) icon.  to select a channel by name (example HBO) or by number (example 1110) press the * (star) button. filter preferences are there too. the search there is by name of movie or TV show title or channel 'call letters'.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Roku > Live TV > how to Access full screen TV Listings and Options in top left Corner

I must not have had it connected correctly.  I disconnected it totally, reconnected it, and everything worked fine.  Back, asterisk and Home buttons.  All works now.

New Poster

You may have it connected correctly. 

Although I've seen nothing from an "official" source, our Roku Express boxes have all stopped working (no Live Channel connect, only option is purchased content).

I've uninstalled, power cycled, reinstalled, authenticated and accepted terms (twice) to no avail. 

There's an issue to be sure, but unfortunately I've got no advice to resolve.

Expert

@Tumama wrote:

You may have it connected correctly. 

Although I've seen nothing from an "official" source, our Roku Express boxes have all stopped working (no Live Channel connect, only option is purchased content).

I've uninstalled, power cycled, reinstalled, authenticated and accepted terms (twice) to no avail. 

There's an issue to be sure, but unfortunately I've got no advice to resolve.

do you have at least one connected and working X1 set top box in your home? is your roku connected to your own home xfinity wifi? is your internet a business account? TV a business account?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!