Community Forum

Roku error message CreateDrmSession.403-102

Frequent Visitor

Roku error message CreateDrmSession.403-102

I have done everything all of the other post have wrote about on here,none of it has worked very frustranting ,I have had no problems with the app until last night I just want my app fixed so i can start watching TV again ,I have not changed anything everything is the same as it has been since we got the service so please if someone could just help get mine running again please and i am not sure how to send private messages on here took me a bit to find out how to post this so please help i can give what ever you need to just fix this to were i can start watching tv again,i even tried to put my model hot spot on the tv so i could at least watch it that way but still would not work then either

Expert

Re: Roku error message CreateDrmSession.403-102

@tabby5341 wrote:

I have done everything all of the other post have wrote about on here,none of it has worked very frustranting ,I have had no problems with the app until last night I just want my app fixed so i can start watching TV again ,I have not changed anything everything is the same as it has been since we got the service so please if someone could just help get mine running again please and i am not sure how to send private messages on here took me a bit to find out how to post this so please help i can give what ever you need to just fix this to were i can start watching tv again,i even tried to put my model hot spot on the tv so i could at least watch it that way but still would not work then either

have you recently changed your gateway modem? power unplugged the modem for 3 mintues?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

no i have not changed anything at all

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

not tried to unplug itfor3 mins yet going to do that now

Frequent Visitor

I tried the 3 min thing did not work still the same

Expert

@tabby5341 wrote:

I tried the 3 min thing did not work still the same

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi, tabby5341. Welcome to the community. We appreciate you reaching out here for support and we're sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with our beta Xfinity Stream app on Roku. I would like to open a request for you to have this looked into further on our end. Please send me a private message with your name and best contact number and I will be more than happy to assist you from there. Please also make sure to wait to send us a private message like I did here, before actually sending one. It's against our community guidelines to send us an unsolicited one because it's essentially skipping the line. You can find more out about our guidelines here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Guidelines/td-p/3115028.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

we had another roku so i just traded and put the other on my tv  that solved my problem thank you both for trying to help me and i will make sure i dont enail anymore i am new to this i did not know that was wrong noted