Community Forum

Roku app favorite channels

Highlighted
New Poster

Roku app favorite channels

I have a channel saved to my favorites which I really like but when ever I open the channel in the favorites the screen size is smaller. If I go back to the guide and open the same channel the it fills the screen. Is there a way to have a favorite channel open in the correct screen size?
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Roku app favorite channels

@Bradengd wrote:
I have a channel saved to my favorites which I really like but when ever I open the channel in the favorites the screen size is smaller. If I go back to the guide and open the same channel the it fills the screen. Is there a way to have a favorite channel open in the correct screen size?

you might want to check the channel number shown in the favorite (2 or 3 digit numbers). same as when you watch the HD versioon of the channel? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I did and they are the same.
Highlighted
Expert

@Bradengd wrote:
I did and they are the same.

android/iOS device or Roku?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

Roku
Highlighted
Expert

@Bradengd wrote:
Roku

do you have other favorites that act the same way? I just checked my roku and it works fine on the HD channels (3 digit and 4 digit channel numbers).