anyone like this app? played with it for a couple days and it seems like a buggy piece of junk,
- no voice search, no consistent way to save favorites, grid takes 10 seconds to repaint,
i bought a roku to see if its worth it but for $10 savings it seems its not worth it.....i already had a firestick that does what i need for streaming.
calling customer service is a typical joke since 50% of the agents haven't heard of the app, don't know anyone that uses it etc.......
obviously Comcast is going thru the motions to 'try' but not really trying
- find a channel - type in golf channel - can't find it - so why isnt it just a numeric pad vs a giant alpha numeric pad
- type in 820 - another grid to the right - have to scroll the right and click again 'why?'
click on it - brings up another full grid
- all instructions say left arror to make a favorite - nope.....you have to left arrow then click ok to get another menu on the bottom to click again for a favorite
this is all design from the 90's - not sure what offshore cheap labor is building apps but this is terrible
- main menu - icons for search, browse, live tv (should just say grid), saved, settings
click on search
- you get the same search grid you get once you are in live but SUPRISE....can't find channels you type in.
is there anyone with a clue designing, testing, looking at this app? i am returning my Roku now.