Community Forum

Roku TCL TV error message - createDRMSession 403-102

Frequent Visitor

Re: Roku Streaming app Status? Error createDrmSession.403-102

More than likely the issue is with your modem, not the TV or Roku. If you have already tried to reset your modem (if it has a reset buton - some do, some don't) or you have unplugged it then plugged it back up to reset it...and none of these activities worked, then contact Ella. Most times the modem needs an update which resetting it accomplishes. I had the same issue and the problem was that the Comcast system wasn't recognizing my modem - even though the modem worked fine for all the other Comcast internet uses.

Frequent Visitor

I contaced her yesterday via PM here - no reply as of yet.

Yes I've tried resetting everyhting. lol.  For some reason it doesn't think I'm on my own network.  I can connect to the streaming app on my phone and via the website via my desktop PC with no problems.  Here's the weird thing - if I try to run a speed test from my account it tells me I'm not on my network - using the phone or desktop computer (which is hardwired to the router) - SO, I tried connecting my laptop directly to the modem - still doesn't think I'm on my network.  So yes, as I've said to every tech I've talked to so far it has something to do with their system not recognizing my new modem for some reason - even though I'm connected just fine.  I just want it fixed!  Ughhh.

Frequent Visitor

I'm not very tech savy, but possibly Comcast can send a signal of some kind to the modem to make it "wake up". Good Luck

Official Employee

Hello all,

@n20capri - Thank you for posting. I'm off on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays. On Sundays, I go through my private messages one by one. Also, please keep in mind, that we don't guarantee an immediate reply here on Forums and we don't contact customers via a phone call. I understand that you are experiencing an issue with the Stream app and I will get to you as soon as possible. 

@RDarcy @mudpuddle @Tduran - Thank you for sharing your experience! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I understand.  Thanks so much!

Highlighted
New Poster

Still having issue
CreareDrmissue.403-102
All roku's and ct TV
Official Employee

@Averyspecialcoa, @n20capri, @Maxumus

Hello, and thank you for using the forums, if you are still receiving the DRM error code, please send me a private message including the following information: 

1. Your first and last name
  2. The name of the account holder if it's different than yours. 
  3. The model Roku you have. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Tags (1)