Community Forum

Roku Stream app - recordings not found

Frequent Visitor

Roku Stream app - recordings not found

This has happened three times in the last 24 hrs.  I schedule a recording and can see the completed recording on my DVR, but the recordings screen on the Roku app indicates that I have no completed recordings.

Expert

Re: Roku Stream app - recordings not found

@GalleryGirl wrote:

This has happened three times in the last 24 hrs.  I schedule a recording and can see the completed recording on my DVR, but the recordings screen on the Roku app indicates that I have no completed recordings.

please remove the channel, 'restart/reboot' the roku using its system menu, then reinstall the channel and authenticate. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I should have been clearer - about half of my recordings did show up.  I've done a manual system update and a system restart.  My one recording this morning didn't show up - will see how it does tonight.

Expert

@GalleryGirl wrote:

I should have been clearer - about half of my recordings did show up.  I've done a manual system update and a system restart.  My one recording this morning didn't show up - will see how it does tonight.

is the recording still on your home DVR? was it deleted then restored on the home DVR? the Official employees are able (if you do not delete the DVR recording) to determine why the cloud DVR did not record. did you look on a smart device using the stream TV app to see if the recording is actually available on the cloud DVR?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

I can see the recordings on my DVR box downstairs, but they don't show up in either the Roku app or the Xfinity Stream webpage on my Windows tablet.  I haven't deleted them.

Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks, as always, for your assistance

Official Employee

GalleryGirl, thanks for posting about your cloud DVR issues. Let's take a closer look. Please send me your full name via private message so I can help. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.