Community Forum

Roku App: Authorize

New Poster

Roku App: Authorize

Why do I suddenly have to re-authorize and set up my roku for the application? Every time I try to launch the app, it asks me to jump through the hoops again. Every time  

Expert

Re: Roku App: Authorize

@Bond79 wrote:

Why do I suddenly have to re-authorize and set up my roku for the application? Every time I try to launch the app, it asks me to jump through the hoops again. Every time  

is it a stand-alone app or part of your TV? have you checked to see if the Roku needs an update? is the app you are logging back into over and over the Xfinity stream beta channel?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

ncci3901ac
New Poster

ncci3901ac2209
Expert

@rmoriah wrote:
ncci3901ac2209

do you need help?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

When I get the number from roku to authorize my xfinity on the new tv, go to comcast.net/authorize place the number in the box and press next I get a message that I am not authorized for that process.I am the person paying the exorbent bill for tv and internet. Why am I not authorized to add my smart tv?

Highlighted
New Poster

I can't get live stream
Regular Visitor

Regular Visitor

Expert

@Bhernandez610 wrote:

you have to go to the web site for roku that is on the screen using a browser. posting the current number on the forum does nothing to authorize.