New Poster

Removing unwanted device on xfinity stream app

I can not remove unwanted device on xfinity stream app
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Removing unwanted device on xfinity stream app

@Cortezt3452 wrote:
I can not remove unwanted device on xfinity stream app

do you recognize the device name? you should only see the name when it is actually streaming.  for example my DVR playing a recording on a different DVR, my Roku is streaming, and I'm streaming on windows. Using my iPhone i played a live channel then stopped it and went to settings. it shows 4 devices (chrome - the desktop), iphone name, 'media room' (the DVR in this room), and 'Roku'. Since I have not closed the stream app, the sessions is still open on the iPhone. Do you see the same kind of user(s)/device(s)? note that failute to press the streaming interface X (not the browser X) to stop the stream leaves that stream open as if it is still streaming and it takes one of your slots for a long time.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Cortezt3452. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. In order for us to assist with identifying the device you are seeing, that you want removed, are you able to review the suggestions and answer the questions proposed by Rustyben? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Cortezt3452. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.