Community Forum

Remote and streaming app

New Poster

Remote and streaming app

A few weeks ago, my recordings stopped updating on my remote app. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and now it says I have no recordings yet, but I'm at 90% full.  Go figure.  I tried the streaming app, and the same thing happens.  What's even weirder is that it shows my scheduled recordings, so it is connecting to my dvr.  Any ideas on how to get my recordings to show again?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Remote and streaming app

Hello Cljbeck. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with troubleshooting your DVR and Stream App recordings sync issue. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Remote and streaming app

Hi Cljbeck. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!