Community Forum

Re: how many devices can stream away from home

New Poster

I am an Xfinity Prepaid TV customer and right now it looks like I am only able to stream to 2 devices at a time. This is even in the home. I love my prepaid TV because it's cheaper, I get ALL the premium channels, and I'm not locked into a contract, but only streaming to 2 devices when I have 5 TV's in the home, really bites. I'm just wondering if this is going to change in the future, or if there is some additional charge I can pay now, to stream to all of my Tv's. 

Expert

@macdaddyrule wrote:

I am an Xfinity Prepaid TV customer and right now it looks like I am only able to stream to 2 devices at a time. This is even in the home. I love my prepaid TV because it's cheaper, I get ALL the premium channels, and I'm not locked into a contract, but only streaming to 2 devices when I have 5 TV's in the home, really bites. I'm just wondering if this is going to change in the future, or if there is some additional charge I can pay now, to stream to all of my Tv's. 

Hi, I moved your post to a new thread. your instant TV subscription is the limited cable service with 2 streams and cloud DVR lite (2 tuners 20 hours). to do 5 TVs you will currently need at least one set top box with service in the home which will give you up to 5 simultaneous streams. call 800-Comcast to arrange to increase service level.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Welcome and thanks for posting, macdaddyrule. Let us know what other questions/concerns you have. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!