Community Forum

Re: Xfinity stream app not showing live channels

New Poster

Re: Xfinity stream app not showing live channels

I thought my question was clear but I will personalize it so maybe you can understand. I, that is the account James D, is not receiving proper service for streaming LiveTV. It resets itself repeatedly to the extent that I cannot follow any content. I watch the local news specifically. A reset deletes the entire story. A reset that doesn't work because it happens back to back to back to back...how many times would you like to read "back to back?", that's where I draw the line and accept that I will NOT be receiving LiveTV from Xfinity, a feature which I am to have am I not? So quite specifically, since I note from Internet research that I am by far not the only customer with this problem...what is being done to fix the problem? Even if I were the ONLY customer with this problem, don't I deserve a repair? A response from your unpaid expert customer that echoes Xfinity in the background quite unabashedly.

Expert

Re: Xfinity stream app not playing live channels successfully

@rose2019 wrote:

I thought my question was clear but I will personalize it so maybe you can understand. I, that is the account James D, is not receiving proper service for streaming LiveTV. It resets itself repeatedly to the extent that I cannot follow any content. I watch the local news specifically. A reset deletes the entire story. A reset that doesn't work because it happens back to back to back to back...how many times would you like to read "back to back?", that's where I draw the line and accept that I will NOT be receiving LiveTV from Xfinity, a feature which I am to have am I not? So quite specifically, since I note from Internet research that I am by far not the only customer with this problem...what is being done to fix the problem? Even if I were the ONLY customer with this problem, don't I deserve a repair? A response from your unpaid expert customer that echoes Xfinity in the background quite unabashedly.

I moved your post to its own thread as the thread topic you posted in was about stream app not showing the guide for live channels. What device are you using? what version of the Stream app are you using? are you connected to your own home wifi not another SSID (wireless name)? are you using Cell data? is this a numbered channel (linear) viewed in home or a TVgo live channel viewed in or outside of home?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!