Community Forum

Re: Xfinity stream app missing live channels. Only 3 sports channels showing. On phone and iPad

New Poster

Re: Xfinity stream app missing live channels. Only 3 sports channels showing. On phone and iPad

I'm having the same issue!!!
It was working fine, I was able to access the channels anywhere. Then all of the sudden, I only get fox sports 1 2 and 3.
This is incredibly annoying as I don't have boxes in my home, and has been working fine for months.
Expert

jmo5922 wrote:
I'm having the same issue!!!
It was working fine, I was able to access the channels anywhere. Then all of the sudden, I only get fox sports 1 2 and 3.
This is incredibly annoying as I don't have boxes in my home, and has been working fine for months.

Hi, I moved your post to a separate thread on the forum, and I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Hi jmo5922, do you get an error message while trying to watch content on the app? 

New Poster

Same. All my devices have the 3 channels that's it. It will not be good for red zone tomorrow. Everything else is good.
New Poster

Can’t figure out how to start a new thread, but my issue is similar.

I’ve added a show to “Favorites” on iPad with Xfinity Streaming, but it’s not there when I go to the

list. Where is it?

Tags (3)
Expert

SueInMD wrote:

I’ve added a show to “Favorites” on iPad with Xfinity Streaming, but it’s not there when I go to the

list. Where is it?

all successfully saved favorites are saved under the 'saved' menu. press the Xfinity button > saved > favorites.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

Rustyben wrote:

SueInMD wrote:

list. Where is it?

all successfully saved favorites are saved under the 'saved' menu. press the Xfinity button > saved > favorites.

Nope. That’s where I looked. Not there. 🙁. Other ones are there, but not the one I marked today.  I’ve quit the app, relaunched it, but still not there.