Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Stream Website Archival

New Poster

I am a new stream user and can get nothing. Have tried all the news channels and all are unavailable. There is no help available that I can find. My setup shows Win10, edge, etc. as all current and active. Where do I go for help?

Expert

@charles_robinso wrote:

I am a new stream user and can get nothing. Have tried all the news channels and all are unavailable. There is no help available that I can find. My setup shows Win10, edge, etc. as all current and active. Where do I go for help?

have you tried using chrome with flash enabled? have you tried using the stream service on a Roku or on an apple or android smart device?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Be careful not all Android smart devices work.... Seems there is no proper list of exactly and precisely what devices work with Xfinity stream.
Expert

@Coppernet wrote:
Be careful not all Android smart devices work.... Seems there is no proper list of exactly and precisely what devices work with Xfinity stream.

smart devices do not use a web browser they use apps from the smart device's store. there is a stream TV app area of this forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!