Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Stream App says I'm not on my home network

Frequent Visitor

Hi. I'm having the same issue. Worked fine for a month, now having this issue for a week now.

I have two Roku and when I launch the xfinity Stream app, I get the error code below. I also tried streaming the local "In Home" channels on my iPhone, Computer and iPad and get the error showed in the second picture. 

Spent a lot of time with technical team last night. Reset my account, factory reset my modem, rest my connection, logged off and logged back on apps, deleted-reinstalled and logged back into apps. Nothing corrects the issue. I am connected at home, to my home modem. 

HELP comcast. Just came to you from DirecTv..., starting to regret my decision.

roku error code.JPGRoku Error Codeiphone error code.JPG

Official Employee

Hey @pduncan1963

Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to review your account on the backend to see if I can get this fixed. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

@ComcastChe wrote:

Hey @pduncan1963

Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to review your account on the backend to see if I can get this fixed. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours.  

Just sent you a detailed message..

Frequent Visitor

So three days and no response after sending message.

This has pretty much been my experience with Comcast support. "We will call you back " and they never do.

Official Employee

@pduncan1963 - Che is out of the office and I will further investigate your issue. I will reply to your private message in a second. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, Paul! I see you were able to get assistance with the streaming issue from my peer on Facebook. Since this has been taken care of, I am going to close this thread to avoid duplicate posts on multiple platforms. If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, please feel free to reach out.