Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Re: XFINITY Stream on Roku

Regular Visitor

So I have one of the new TCL P series tvs coming tomorrow, and it is one of the tvs that has Roku built in. The Roku tv number or version number is 7103X. I saw on the FAQ for the Stream TV Roku app that it supports Roku TV versions 5XXX and 6XXX. I assume this means that the app won't work with my tv at the moment, or am I wrong about that? Not sure if because it's a newer version number than 5XXX or 6XXX if it might work or if maybe Comcast hadn't gotten around to updating which versions the app works with. One of the reasons that I went with this particular tv was not only the great reviews it has been getting, but also the ability to use the Stream TV app. Anyone here have first hand experience? Thanks.

Expert

rogvh wrote:

So I have one of the new TCL P series tvs coming tomorrow, and it is one of the tvs that has Roku built in. The Roku tv number or version number is 7103X. I saw on the FAQ for the Stream TV Roku app that it supports Roku TV versions 5XXX and 6XXX. I assume this means that the app won't work with my tv at the moment, or am I wrong about that? Not sure if because it's a newer version number than 5XXX or 6XXX if it might work or if maybe Comcast hadn't gotten around to updating which versions the app works with. One of the reasons that I went with this particular tv was not only the great reviews it has been getting, but also the ability to use the Stream TV app. Anyone here have first hand experience? Thanks.

hi, I moved this to its own thread and escalted it, and have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Regular Visitor

Thanks. I appreciate it. I'll have the tv tomorrow so I guess I can test it myself, I was just curious if anyone before me had any experience.

Official Employee

Hello rogvh, for more information on Roku compatibly and how to set up your Xfinity services on your new TV please click on this link

Regular Visitor

ComcastAmir wrote:

Hello rogvh, for more information on Roku compatibly and how to set up your Xfinity services on your new TV please click on this link

I'm not worried how to operate it and actvate it, I want to know if it will work on a 7XXX series Roku TV even though all that's listed right now are 5XXX and 6XXX.