Community Forum

Re: Streaming TV error message: (Error TVAPP-00206)

New Poster

I'm currently getting this error on my ROKU smart TV (sharp) which has the Xfinity beta app installed.

All has been working fine, and in the middle of using HBO on demand, it cut out and has been displaying this message since.  I have been able to stream other channels (netflix etc.) however, Xfinity app continues to exhibit this behavior.

Tags (2)
Expert

@Ryan_Candace wrote:

I'm currently getting this error on my ROKU smart TV (sharp) which has the Xfinity beta app installed.

All has been working fine, and in the middle of using HBO on demand, it cut out and has been displaying this message since.  I have been able to stream other channels (netflix etc.) however, Xfinity app continues to exhibit this behavior.

first try logging out of the Xfinity channel and log back in. fixed? if not, log out and uninstall the channel from the Roku then unplug the roku device from the TV and power for 30 seconds or more then plug in, hwne it comes back up reinstall the Xfinity Stream beta channel and log in. working now?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Frequent Visitor

After an update of the Xfinity Steaming App I no longer get PBS Create channel. All other channels come in fine. I get Error TVAPP-00206. I did the suggested fixes but still no good. Any further suggestions?
Tags (2)