Community Forum

Re: Roku xfinity stream app error createDRMSession 403-102

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have sent you a direct message as I am receiving the following error "Error createDrmSession.403-102". This is on my Roku Ultra device that has been working since I purchased back in October. Nothing has changed on my end. Gateway is an Xfinity and has been active on my account for months.

I also use Xfi Pods throughout my home, again, everything has been working on my end until today.

With that, I can not stream live channels on any of our smartphones and are notified that I need to be on my home wifi, of which I am. I have also logged trouble ticket CR827654280 with Xfinity Tech Support.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hello, elementum! Thank you for posting. I received your private message and will review your account asap. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Roku Stream App not recognizing my home wifi. No changes to equipment. Please help.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Jennifer_mitche - Welcome to our Community! I see that you already sent a private message, I will reply back. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi, I keep getting the same error also
xfinity error createdrmsession.403-102
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hi, chavez026! Thank you for reaching out, I can check your account and see what caused an issue. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.