Community Forum

Re: Getting the error: createDrmSession.403-102 when I attempt to log in on the Stream beta on Ro...

New Poster

Re: Getting the error: createDrmSession.403-102 when I attempt to log in on the Stream beta on Ro...

Hi. My name is Lexi {Edited} and I go to school at the University of Denver. The Roku on my Samsung tv has been connected to the campus wifi for months and working fine until I signed out of my account and try to sign in and it said: error createDrmsession.403-102 this device can only access XFINITY stream on your in-home XFINITY WIFI.  {Edited}

Thanks,

Sincerely, Lexi

Official Employee

Hi, lexigardner. Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. Sorry to hear about the app trouble. Please send me a private message with the name on your account so I can take a look at your account on this end and then we'll go from there. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I am getting the error message 403-102 on my Riki device while trying to stream my Xfinity service
New Poster

I got this same error after months of using mine without issue as well! Did you ever get an answer/solution?
Official Employee

Jennyageiger, what troubleshooting have you done? Have you attempted to remove the channel from the Roku? Try this: 

1. Restart Roku 
2. Uninstall Stream app 
3. Restart Roku 
4. Install Stream app 
5. Restart Roku 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!