Community Forum

Re: De-authorize devices

Frequent Visitor

I’ve had same issue. Your right if they have the old app it won’t make them sign in. Has anyone out there figured this out yet?
Expert

Bigmks wrote:
I’ve had same issue. Your right if they have the old app it won’t make them sign in. Has anyone out there figured this out yet?

HI, I moved your post to a separate thread. Please change the password for the username that you use to stream. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Hi Bigmks, I can assist you with De-provisoning all devices on the account so that anyone using your username will have to sign back into any equipment. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Regular Visitor

Hi,
Can you use the X-ray tool to deauthorize every device using stream app so that they will need to log back in?