Community Forum

Re: Channel lineup

New Poster

We just switched to a lower package and lost ID, WeTV, MeTV and I think WGN America. Not so upset about it other than ID. The strange thing is I can watch through Xfinity Stream app but not on the TV. If it wasn't part of the package should I be able to watch it through the app? Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Did everyone lose these channels or is just because we went to a lower package? If you look at the channel lineup on the comcast site these channels no longer appear anywhere in the listing for any package although they still show their program listings in the guide. What is the deal?

Official Employee

Hello, Braxas. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

You should have access to the same networks on your TV and on the app. Some of those channels may only be available on your IP lineup (online), moved to a different channel number, or just not available anymore. I'd be happy to check out those channels in your lineup and verify if they are available in your area/with your services. Please feel free to send me a private message with your first and last name so I can help. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Braxas, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to access the channels in question, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!