The normal and functional method to DELETE a RECORDING is as follows:
1) Choose the RECORDING you want to DELETE
2) Choose RECORD OPTIONS
3) Choose MODIFY EPISODE RECORDING option
4) Choose DELETE RECORDING option
5) You should see a green check mark next to words RECORDING is DELETED
However, if you attempt to watch every second of something you have recorded, there is a PROBLEM attempting to DELETE a recording.
Here is what happens:
1) You will see on screen at conclusion of your DVR recording the following Message:
You have appeared to have completed watching "whatever show"; would you like to delete it?
2) The Cursor will default to highlight YES and allow you to toggle to NO.
3) If you choose to select YES - It does not work. Instead it takes you back to your recordings and displays the one you thought you deleted as available.
4) If you attempt to watch this deleted recording - it starts and then the pop-up screen indicating
YOU HAVE APPEARED TO HAVE COMPLETED WATCHING "whatever show"; WOULD YOU LIKE TO DELETE IT? appears.
5) The Cursor is not available but there are two options - YES or NO. You are stuck.
6) The ONLY way out of this is to EXIT (using the <-- left arrow key) and completely EXIT from the XFINITY BETA program and then RE-ENTER it.
7) Any attempt to try to watch anything else, will return to the same pop-up screen:
YOU HAVE APPEARED TO HAVE COMPLETED WATCHING "whatever show"; WOULD YOU LIKE TO DELETE IT? with YES or NO - and no option to toggle between them.
This is very frustrating.
As I stated the only "work around" I found was EXITING out of the XFINITY BETA on ROKU and then returning to it. Bummer!
Any way this could be FIXED???