Community Forum

Problem with accessing XFinity Stream

New Poster

Problem with accessing XFinity Stream

The below is the message I've received for the last four day when trying to access XfinityStream

Sorry, we're having some trouble

XFINITY Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.

(Error ftde.xact.3307.1107296347)

New Poster

Error message when trying to access tv, movie

xfinity tv,movie for the past three days gives an error message that system cannot be access, try later. I stream from my computer. It get to the xfinity screen as if will allow me to have access, then error message. 

Expert

Re: Problem with accessing XFinity Stream

wrote:

The below is the message I've received for the last four day when trying to access XfinityStream

Sorry, we're having some trouble

XFINITY Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.

(Error ftde.xact.3307.1107296347)

what device are you using and what is the device's OS version? what is the version number of the stream app you are using. where are you located? what were you attempting to do at time you got the error message (watching a downloaded recording, a recording from the cloud DVR, an on-demand program, live in-home linear channels, out of home or in home TVgo channels?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Re: Problem with accessing XFinity Stream

Hi Ladyrai -- I can help with that error message. Please send me a PM with your name and either phone number or account number. I'll be able to start troubleshooting on your account with that information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.