Community Forum

Playback Error : 106000 Error 43

New Poster

Playback Error : 106000 Error 43

This happens on all phones that we own while using our comcast internet.  I purchased streaming tv service days ago but I cannot watch any live tv or any tv at all.  This stupid error happens on any channel.  Please help.  I'm geting ripped off .

Screenshot_20190108-190152_Stream.jpg

Contributor

Re: Playback Error : 106000 Error 43

Just getting this error today for the first time.  KDVR Fox, trying to watch the truck race inside my own house on the treadmill, using my Stream app. 

Tried  times, same error everytime.  I am having to now postpone my 3 hour workout until after the race.  Not amused - I planned my day around doing both at the same time.  I stream during all my training sessions.

#35 at the bottom of the screen.

Expert

@Chassiskat wrote:

Just getting this error today for the first time.  KDVR Fox, trying to watch the truck race inside my own house on the treadmill, using my Stream app. 

Tried  times, same error everytime.  I am having to now postpone my 3 hour workout until after the race.  Not amused - I planned my day around doing both at the same time.  I stream during all my training sessions.

#35 at the bottom of the screen.

did you try a different smart device (phone/tablet) or a desk/laptop PC connected to your own home wifi? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Fixed with reinstall.