Community Forum

Pandora App

Contributor

Re: Pandora App

I hope so Robert, seems what I've been reading so far about this issue it's been quite a while, like months that people can not connect to Pandora, how patient to you have to be? Extremely I guess Smiley Happy

Diamond Problem Solver

Call 877-896-8678 and be very specific about needing an account refresh. Recently,( within the last month) the requirements for using internet apps changed

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

Where is that information on the Comcast site?

It appears EVERYONE needs a refresh.  My profile doesn't load.

Edit:  I called and they weren't able to reset my account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Problem Solver

Re: no x-1 apps available in my profile

No, the apps don't cost extra - as mentioned, it must be a regional issue?

Contributor

Same here Robert, they said my account is updated, refreshed blah blah blah seems no one knows what WE are talking about when we say we CAN'T get to Pandora through our profile page, they are like huh? What do you mean? Profile page? So I have to explain to them a detailed description of what I'm talking about, with the app boxes being underneath my profile which should be there but are not and that the page keeps trying to load with no success and they still don't get it so that's when they try to come up with something out of the blue to say, like we're working on the servers to fix this issue...well it's been a month or longer for some, give me a break! 

Silver Problem Solver

My PERSONAL OPINION is that it is a server issue.  I talked to a CSR and he reset my gateway which did nothing and then said I will have to wait until they fix the servers.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

@ShellyG25 wrote:

Same here Robert, they said my account is updated, refreshed blah blah blah seems no one knows what WE are talking about when we say we CAN'T get to Pandora through our profile page, they are like huh? What do you mean? Profile page? So I have to explain to them a detailed description of what I'm talking about, with the app boxes being underneath my profile which should be there but are not and that the page keeps trying to load with no success and they still don't get it so that's when they try to come up with something out of the blue to say, like we're working on the servers to fix this issue...well it's been a month or longer for some, give me a break! 

Hm. Yeah, you're right. Mine's doing the same fun 3 loading dots.

I'll escalate and see if we can get this fixed. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I did call afterwards and they did say something is wrong with the servers and to try it again later. I'm going to do that now. Thanks ya'all for your input. I truely appreciate it.

Frequent Visitor

I guess it is still down because my profile page will not completely load with the circle and 3 dots that keeps flashing, so I continue to wait for something I do not pay extra for anyways. At least I do have my TV, Internet, and home phone; that I do pay a nice chunk of change for to begin with.

Expert

try using firefox or internet explorer or MS edige. Chrome has updated in first week of september to new version that basically disables flash due to so many security concerns.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Diamond Problem Solver

@Rustyben wrote:

try using firefox or internet explorer or MS edige. Chrome has updated in first week of september to new version that basically disables flash due to so many security concerns.

Not a browser issue and it's been escalated through this thread

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/Pandora-App/m-p/2598455#M81792

New Poster

apps on tv

Hello,

I am trying to link my facebook/flickr/pandora to my profile at xfinity.com/profile as directed on the app screen on my box but when I go to xfinity.com/profile and log in, the part that is supposed to show up at the bottom listing the apps I can link, never loads. Instead it just had the grey circle at the top with the 3 dots that signify that something is loading, but it never actually stops loading. Is there another way to get this working so I can link my accounts?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: apps on tv

The profile servers are down.  Comcast is working on the issue.

New Poster

Been having the same problem since yesterday
New Poster

Thank you so much for this info. I just got my comcast service set back up yesterday with the X! platform and thought maybe it was just me. The rep I just spoke with was sweet but did not seem to know anything about the issue. How long has it been down?

Expert

@shadoegrounds wrote:

Thank you so much for this info. I just got my comcast service set back up yesterday with the X! platform and thought maybe it was just me. The rep I just spoke with was sweet but did not seem to know anything about the issue. How long has it been down?

Some users have reported a month...some since last Saturday.... mine was out Saturday afternoon but back up on Sunday & Monday...

-=Ray=-

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

I have been having the same problem since last Friday.  Was told it would be fixed in 72 hours after spending a couple of hours on the phone with reps.  Four days later, problem still not fixed.  Guess they are still working in the problem.

New Poster

Now been on 1/2 hour with xfinity support and no help. Really, really frustrating.

Official Employee

Sorry for the wait. We're tracking this as a known issue now and working hard to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Ticket number for reference is SI010822466.

I'll let you all know once I have an update.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

same problem her, 3 dots...no apps..great i was hoping for help

Official Employee

@smkngrass wrote:

same problem her, 3 dots...no apps..great i was hoping for help

Anyone who is receiving the 3 dots with no app choices at the bottom, please post here and let me know so I can provide some examples to the Development Team.

We are working on the issue now. Thanks for your patience.

New Poster

Same here. I just upgraded to X1 this weekend, so I thought the problem was just me.

Expert

@ComcastNickM wrote:
Anyone who is receiving the 3 dots with no app choices at the bottom, please post here and let me know so I can provide some examples to the Development Team.

We are working on the issue now. Thanks for your patience.

I'll say....

9-15-2015 3-59-51 PM.jpg

-=Ray=-

Expert
Moved:

Post removed for violation of forum guidelines.

Silver Problem Solver

How do we give examples?  The page has personal information.

I am getting the three dots right now.

Diamond Problem Solver

You don't need to post an example, just post you're having the issue

Frequent Visitor

I am using IE 11 on Windows 7.

Still no opportunity to add apps

New Poster

FYI - We have the same issue (in two separate accounts, both in the Atlanta area), where it's not showing any apps on the profile page.   My wife saw it working last week, but apparently it's broken since then.   She spent about 1.5 hours on the phone with Comcast today, talking to maybe 5 different support folks, and none were particularly knowledgable or helpful (the experiences were similar to those described above).   But it's good to know that it's being investigated now, with ticket SI010822466.

Expert

FYI-

My profile is back up and running at the time of this post.

-=Ray=-

Expert

@DAEWIZARD wrote:

I am using IE 11 on Windows 7.

Still no opportunity to add apps

Mine came back when I checekd at the time of this post.

Try again!

-=Ray=-

Silver Problem Solver

Nope.  Still getting the three circles. (Flash?)

Silver Problem Solver

Not here.

Official Employee

Yeah - still not working. The team is investigating root cause. FYI mine is still broken too. And yes, you don't have to post any personal information. Just post on this thread saying "mine is doing the same thing" etc, and I will be able to provide an example to the dev folks.

notworking.png

New Poster

Odd....we created a new profile and were able to add the apps, but still can't for the old ones???

Frequent Visitor

Mine does that too.

Problem Solver

Mine is also having the same problem.

New Poster

Re: No Pandora App option under my Profile

I'm having the same exact issues here........so annoying and frustrating.  At least my cable is working....for now

New Poster

Mine is doing this also.

New Poster

Re: No Pandora App option under my Profile

same problem no app dashboard

New Poster

Me as well--still no apps, with the three dot status indicator apparently hung.

New Poster

I am a new subscriber, as of last weekend (9/12/15), in Michigan.  I'm having the same issues with no abiity to select apps on my profile page.  The 3 dots loading icon stays in place whenever I log in. 

Really looking forward to enjoying my Pandra stations on my TV.  Thanks for the help!

New Poster

We are having the exact same issue. Two of us trying on different devices and we get nothing but those maddening 3 dots but no apps. Just when I think I found it, I happily click on pandora only to be whisked right back to those 3 dots. Im going to have nightmares about those freakin dots!
~drusilla
Contributor

Thanks for trying to this resolved Nick, and thanks for putting the ticket # out there for us!  

Contributor

LOL... slw it's an ongoing nightmare for me, but worse is to hear excuse after excuse from customer service as to why this is happening!

New Poster

Two weeks and 5 hours of tech support I have did everything. I have gotten multiple ticket numbers between chat and on the phone.. One begins with CR and other INC. I am getting the circle with flashing dots. People it has been two weeks outrageous. =(

Expert

@flogx4 wrote:

Odd....we created a new profile and were able to add the apps, but still can't for the old ones???

More than likely a back-end issue with Accounts...you creating a new profile may have bypassed the problem...not sure.   Comcast is aware and has Engineering working this issue.

-=Ray=-

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Silver Problem Solver

Still can't connect this morning.

Silver Problem Solver

I still have the same issue this morning (9/17).

Contributor

Same here for me.... 3 dreaded dots

Contributor

Same here for me.... 3 dreaded dots