Community Forum

Pandora App

Contributor

Re: Pandora App

This is what I see now when going to my profile... ??? Why it says mobile I have no idea since I'm on my desktop,it's from this link here http://xfinity.com/profile  I see they added secure to the link now

still 3 dreaded dots 

{"error":"login_required", "error_description":"Invalid redirect: http://xfinity.com/signin-cima does not match one of the registered values: [http://es.xfinity.com/signin-cima, https://www.xfinity.com/signin-cima, http://www.xfinity.com/signin-cima, https://es.xfinity.com/signin-cima, https://mobile.xfinity.com/mt/www.xfinity.com/signin-cima, http://mobile.xfinity.com/mt/www.xfinity.com/signin-cima]"}

Silver Problem Solver

Three dots today (9/18) in Houston.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I just got installed on Wednesday 9/16/15. Having the same issue w the three dots. I've created a new profile and that has not fixed the problem either.

Regular Visitor

Re: no x-1 apps available in my profile

ShellyG25 started this thread on sept.12. It is now sept 18. Well I just spent 57 minutes on the phone with 3 different techs. Guess what they told me? The servers for Pandora and Flickr are down. Really guys? Then why are there no links to Facebook or any other links on the profile page? Are all those servers down too? I think thats the standard answer they give when they can't figure out whats wrong. Are you telling me the servers are down for 7 days and no one at comcast can get them back up? The last tech I spoke to said she was closing my ticket number so I guess I'm on my own. She did give me her direct phone number and extension if it dosen't get resolved in a few days, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that as I've been checking the profile and setting page every day for about a week now. Very dissapointed in this kind of customer service.  

New Poster

Re: no x-1 apps available in my profile

Yep I spent 5 hours on the phone with tech. This is totally outrageous and I tell them I pay for a contract and it still does not matter to them. This is totally outrageous! 

Official Employee

All-

Our engineers have been alerted and are actively working on fixing the issue. There is no work around at this time and nothing customer service can to do resolve.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

im also having the issue. Im very dissatisfied. I was promised the Pandora app, just called Comast X1 support and she told me Comcast doesnt support Pandora and she offered me a one time $9.95 credit. This is clearly FALSE ADVERTISING

Regular Visitor

Same problem with Pandora.Just went back to Comcast from Direct and I had no problems getting

Pandora with them.Not happy at all with this issue and hope Comcast will fix it ASAP before any

one has to go back to satellite.I want my Pandora,please.

Expert

@mandalor wrote:

im also having the issue. Im very dissatisfied. I was promised the Pandora app, just called Comast X1 support and she told me Comcast doesnt support Pandora and she offered me a one time $9.95 credit. This is clearly FALSE ADVERTISING

Please take a look at the message that a Comcast OE posted just above yours....  it's pretty evident that there is a technical issue with the entire X1 Apps profile page which includes Pandora, FB, FLICKR, Xfinity Share and Instagram...  There is no False Advertising being done by Comcast.

-=Ray=-

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am getting the 3 dots too and profile won't load the apps.  Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon, looking forward to using Pandora on the TV.

Highlighted
New Poster

Same problem here. No apps in the "profile" screen. Just a circle wig three dots going round and round. And I'm on the iPhone 6+ so it's not a windows issue.
New Poster

Less than two weeks ago Pandora app FB app

I can not access the apps on my X1 box any longer so the girl said. All of a sudden they have been pulled but there was no notice.

Expert

Re: Less than two weeks ago Pandora app FB app

@Catfish50 wrote:

I can not access the apps on my X1 box any longer so the girl said. All of a sudden they have been pulled but there was no notice.

See this link:  http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/Pandora-App/m-p/2602828/highlight/true#M82639

-=Ray=-

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Gold Problem Solver

Deleted.

Expert

ok i'm confused. Pandora is offered as an app as a convenience. All data used counts toward your cap if any. Just use a laptop/desktop to access pandora.com. Or, use a smart device with the pandora app. 

Why does anyone feel that they are paying for pandora? It is a free app on X1. Eventually they will fix the server issue.

Gold Problem Solver

Good point Rusty. I lost count of how many different ways I can access Pandora in my house. I am currently sitting on my patio during a thunderstorm listening to Pandora on my Sonos.

If Comcast offers Pandora it should work. However Pandora is so easily accessible from alternative sources that people should be resourceful enough to know how to find other sources to receive it. That is the reason I have HD antennas on my two primary TV sets. I have options if Comcast X1 service happens to fail.
New Poster

pandora

why doesn't the Pandora connect on myxfinity.com/profile not show up I can not connect to Pandora without it. Tech support did not know anything and could not help me.

New Poster

Since September 16 I was not able to access any of the apps and had the 3 dots. But I can report that is of today September 21 I was able to link my pandora account. I don't see the dreaded three dots anymore and see all the apps. I have been able to listen to my pandora through the X1 system finally. I don't know how it got fixed I just kept checking to see if it would get fixed eventually and it did for me. I hope it works finally for all of you.
Official Employee

Good to hear, looks like the fix the implemented this afternoon is working as expected.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

Woohoo! Mine works as well....about time!!! Thanks to the team here in getting this issue resolved!  

New Poster

Hey, Chad

Great job your engineers did at comcast now the nightmare is over. No more flashing circle! Thanks! =)

Regular Visitor

Worked for me also, Thanks loads for good service
New Poster

Woot woot!! Great news and happy to report I'm connected now.  Working in IT for 21 years, I understand the complexity of technology and appreciate all the hardwork behind the scenes, and don't see the need for all the complaining. Thanks again!

Official Employee

Thanks to ComcastChad, ComcastNick and the engineering team!

Official Employee

@ComcastAndrew wrote:

Thanks to ComcastChad, ComcastNick and the engineering team!

You all beat me to announcing on here that it was fixed as of yesterday, haha.

Thanks everyone for hanging in there. Enjoy.