Community Forum

Nook hd

New Poster

Nook hd

I've been watching live tv and on demand on my nook hd for years. Now when I try I get redirected to download the new app. Then am told my device is not compatable with this app. Is there a work around ? I've already deleated the old app.

New Poster

Re: Nook hd

Same here, now my Nook won't work with Comcast. THis is NOT good.

Expert

it will require at least a later model kindle device. A comcast employee said recently that the Nook is not compatible.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

Well tht is just great!! It was working just fine on my Nook running the OLD App!  Why can't someone in Xfinityland

put the OLD version back up so we don't have to go buy a newer Nook or another tablet for a service we should

already be able to get.

This is so typical of Xfinity, fixing things that are not broke and then the newer version is JUNK!!

So SICK Fof XFINITY!!

Gold Problem Solver
Frequent Visitor

I have to agree with you!  I was watching everything we had recorded on my NOOK up to a week ago.  Suddenly they forced a "improvement" that broke what was working.

Their "committment to us (or so they say":

Technology and innovation have always been at the heart of what we do.

We’ve reinvented the entertainment you love, and we’re committed to doing the same for your entire experience.

Our commitment to every customer:

Well.... They have fallen short AGAIN!  And you KNOW they have no i9ntention of offering anything else