Community Forum

No sound

Frequent Visitor

No sound

Why is there no sound on Reelz?  When I go to the channel there is  sound for about 2 seconds and then it's silent.  It's happened before too.  It happens on my computer and my ipad and phone.  What's up with this??

Expert

Re: No sound

Tonita1 wrote:

Why is there no sound on Reelz?  When I go to the channel there is  sound for about 2 seconds and then it's silent.  It's happened before too.  It happens on my computer and my ipad and phone.  What's up with this??

still having this problem? I tuned on a smart device and TV and sound stayed on. If still having the problem try your TV speakers (is sound remaining on there?).

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Frequent Visitor

Hi.  Sorry I came back late to check the responses.

The sound returned on its own but now is off again.  I don't have tv, just live tv online through stream with xfinity.  Why don't they address this problem??

Expert

Tonita1 wrote:

Hi.  Sorry I came back late to check the responses.

The sound returned on its own but now is off again.  I don't have tv, just live tv online through stream with xfinity.  Why don't they address this problem??

try uninstalling the app then reinstall and log in. working now?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).