Community Forum

No Recordings Tab on XFINITY Stream App

New Poster

No Recordings Tab on XFINITY Stream App

I recently installed my own modem, and finally went through the process of getting it registered to my account. But our Stream Apps (and the website) still are not working. I mentioned it to the agent I was chatting with, but they were already in the process of writing a ticket. I had no luck on the phone yesterday either, but saw someone get their problem answered on here. Something about calling in to confirm if I had cloud dvr rate codes, and that they aren't here.

I'm hoping someone with comcast can help check this out, since I can't be on chat/phone with someone all day.

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: No Recordings Tab on XFINITY Stream App

mizzouct41 wrote:

I recently installed my own modem, and finally went through the process of getting it registered to my account. But our Stream Apps (and the website) still are not working. I mentioned it to the agent I was chatting with, but they were already in the process of writing a ticket. I had no luck on the phone yesterday either, but saw someone get their problem answered on here. Something about calling in to confirm if I had cloud dvr rate codes, and that they aren't here.

I'm hoping someone with comcast can help check this out, since I can't be on chat/phone with someone all day.

Thanks!

I checked your account and see that you do not have the Cloud DVR rate codes on your account. I'm not able to make any changes myself (I don't have access) so suggest you call 800-XFINITY and ask the agent to "add the Cloud DVR rate codes" to your account. You have X1 with DVR so I don't anticipate any additional cost but be sure to confirm with the agent.  Only recordings happening after this change will be available in the Cloud (and only up to 60 hours worth). 

Best,

ComcastDan