Community Forum

No Recordings Option Online or on App

Regular Visitor

No Recordings Option Online or on App

i went online to watch my recordings today but there is no way to view them online or on the xfinity stream app anymore.
Expert

Re: No Recordings Option Online or on App

@katieedoran wrote:
i went online to watch my recordings today but there is no way to view them online or on the xfinity stream app anymore.

were you able to successfully login to the stream TV app? what errors did you get? did you have a stacked 'hamburger' menu that offers recordings?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

did not get any errors it just simply was not an option for me anymore in any drop down menu
Expert

@katieedoran wrote:
did not get any errors it just simply was not an option for me anymore in any drop down menu

logout then back in. now you have the recordings?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I'm having the same problem on the mobile app. Log in and hit the menu but there is not an option to even view my recordings. I have logged out and back in a few times, it still does not show up.

Expert

@A355 wrote:

I'm having the same problem on the mobile app. Log in and hit the menu but there is not an option to even view my recordings. I have logged out and back in a few times, it still does not show up.

logout then back in. now you have the recordings?

New Poster

No, as previously stated that isn't fixing the issue.
Official Employee

Hello, katieedoran and A355. 

I would like to help you with this issue. Have you already had the chance to check if you are still able to access and make new recordings on your primary DVR?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

yes on our primary in home tv we still can
Official Employee

katieedoran, Thanks for taking the time to check that.

I would like to take a closer look into your issue. Can you please send me a Private Message with your full name and the username you are using to log into the account with?

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.