Community Forum

New rental not showing up on stream app

New Poster

New rental not showing up on stream app

I rented a new movie on my cable box in hopes that I could then watch it in my bed in the other room before I fell asleep. I rented and played the movie for 22 mins and when I checked the app, it is still not showing up. I am on my home xfinity network. The whole reason for this app I thought was so I could watch everywhere
Expert

Re: New rental not showing up on stream app

Helpplease4 wrote:
I rented a new movie on my cable box in hopes that I could then watch it in my bed in the other room before I fell asleep. I rented and played the movie for 22 mins and when I checked the app, it is still not showing up. I am on my home xfinity network. The whole reason for this app I thought was so I could watch everywhere

did you purchase a movie? (will be under purchases on app). did you order a pay per view? if so, order it again in same rental period on the device (will only get one charge per period).

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).