Community Forum

New app

Regular Visitor

New app

Anyone else finding the new Xfinity app unusable? Freezing, buffering, "not connected to the internet" messages. 

Expert

Re: New app

mardunly wrote:

Anyone else finding the new Xfinity app unusable? Freezing, buffering, "not connected to the internet" messages. 

my xFinity TV app works perfectly. seems like you might have connectivity issues or too many devices using your wireless internet router or a router that is nearly frozen.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Good for you Rustyb

Rustyben wrote:

mardunly wrote:

my xFinity TV app works perfectly. seems like you might have connectivity issues or too many devices using your wireless internet router or a router that is nearly frozen.

en. Since you do not have all of the information I gave to Comcast, perhaps you could stop commenting on my post. You aren't helping.

Gold Problem Solver

mardunly wrote:

Good for you Rustyb

Rustyben wrote:

mardunly wrote:

en. Since you do not have all of the information I gave to Comcast, perhaps you could stop commenting on my post. You aren't helping.

Please understand that these forums are peer-to-peer, not direct links to Comcast.  Users like yourself help each other here.