Community Forum

Need to be deprovisioned so will force logout of Stream on all devices!

Highlighted
New Poster

Need to be deprovisioned so will force logout of Stream on all devices!

There is an article on here if you search " hacked - logout of Stream Everywhere".  This is what I need.  I have reset my password to my xfinity, however, my Stream app is still active on all my devices.  This would mean it is still active on the device that is still watching and has access to my account and shouldn't.  I need to have this provisions thing done so that it will force everyone out of my stream app on all devices and require them to log back in with my new password! @CCKenF 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Need to be deprovisioned so will force logout of Stream on all devices!

Hello,

I have deprovisioned all devices on your account. Everyone accessing this account will be required to log back in. It looks like you have already updated your password so you should be good.

Have a great day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I guess this isn't working because we can still access my account through the stream app on devices without using the new password.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Good afternoon,

That's odd, can you tell me which devices you have tried? I can take a deeper look into it for you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!