Community Forum

NFL network lies?

New Poster

NFL network lies?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/online-tv-through-partner-sites

That list shows nfl network, yet we can't watch on Xfinity stream, or the NFL network app because Xfinity is not a provider?
Expert

Re: NFL network lies?

jeff82 wrote:

That list shows nfl network, yet we can't watch on Xfinity stream, or the NFL network app because Xfinity is not a provider?

Call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the telephone representative to perform a deep background account refresh - can take up to an hour to complete. then try the NFL site on a desk/laptop or smart device.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Bronze Problem Solver

Rustyben wrote:

jeff82 wrote:

Call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the telephone representative to perform a deep background account refresh - can take up to an hour to complete. then try the NFL site on a desk/laptop or smart device.

NFL network is only available while on home network. There is no tv go channel for nfl.

Also, a deep background account refresh is useless to fix the nfl app if Xfinity is not listed in the nfl provider list in their app.

Expert

since conflicting information, I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Bronze Problem Solver

Rustyben wrote:

since conflicting information, I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

ComcastAndrew kind of already chimed in, see my post

Untitled.png

Expert

problem is that the link the customer quoted said it should work. I verified it didn't work for me either. either way someone in Comcast upper management can fix the access or correct that help page.

Official Employee

Rustyben wrote:

problem is that the link the customer quoted said it should work. I verified it didn't work for me either. either way someone in Comcast upper management can fix the access or correct that help page.

NFL network works fine as in the home channel. Read the whole link there's lots of information, and each channel is also a link to their requirements.

NFL for example, 

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us

What are the system, operating and device requirements?
These are network-specific and we recommend checking each network's requirements for the best online viewing experience. Each network lists this information on its Help or FAQ page.

Expert

ComcastAndrew wrote:

Rustyben wrote:

NFL network works fine as in the home channel. Read the whole link there's lots of information, and each channel is also a link to their requirements.

NFL for example, 

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us

What are the system, operating and device requirements?
These are network-specific and we recommend checking each network's requirements for the best online viewing experience. Each network lists this information on its Help or FAQ page.

that is an empty search link (nothing there). I have NFL network and I'm on my home network and both the NFL apps failed to authenticate even though the OP's post showed the Comcast weblink showing NFL 3rd party apps will authenticate. 

Official Employee

Hello all, we do not have an agreement to stream NFL content through the NFL Network app. However this content is available on the Xfinity Stream app as long as you're connected to your in home wi-fi. If you have issues streaming through the Xfinity Stream app please reach back out to me here for further assistance. 

Expert

ComcastAmir wrote:

Hello all, we do not have an agreement to stream NFL content through the NFL Network app. However this content is available on the Xfinity Stream app as long as you're connected to your in home wi-fi. If you have issues streaming through the Xfinity Stream app please reach back out to me here for further assistance. 

hi @ComcastAmir - will the link the OP posted be corrected?

Official Employee

No this link will not work to authenticate your apps, the only way to view the content is through the Xfinity Stream app. 

New Poster

I am home on my couch, connected to my wifi... yet nfl network tells me i'm not.
There's no to go channel for thre mfl network either.
New Poster

I am home on my couch, connected to my wifi... yet nfl network tells me i'm not.

Using xfinity streaming app on samsung note 8
Expert

@DTrudeau1 wrote:

Using xfinity streaming app on samsung note 8

use the Xfinity My Account app. login, and select the Internet tab (menu). select the modem shown (data) and compare the 'serial number' shown to the actual HFC MAC address on your modem/gateway. do they match?