Community Forum

NFL Redzone on the xbox one app

New Poster

NFL Redzone on the xbox one app

Hi. One of the main reason why I had purchased the Xbox one is because they had offered NFL Redzone streaming if you had purchased the subscription as part of your cable subscription to which I have subscribed. I was shocked when I saw that Comcast was not even supported by the NFL app on Xbox one, so I could not stream Redzone through the console. After investigating further, I saw that Comcast was also not supported for NFL Redzone Online streaming from NFL.com, while other companies such as AT&T, Dish, and Verizon were supported. How come Comcast isn't supported by the online streaming apps despite the fact that they do support the actual NFL Redzone cable channel? I hope in the near future this problem could be fixed, preferably before the NFL regular season begins.

Problem Solver

Re: NFL Redzone on the xbox one app

Doesn't the Xbox one connect to your cable directly from the cable line?

you could try that.

New Poster

As a Xfinity customer and a nfl network paid subsciber, i am upset that comcast is not listed. For the amount of money we spend on cable, Comcast could at least be listed as one of the providers in the nfl network app on xbox one. once again thanks comcast

New Poster

I am supremely steamed and disappointed with Comcast for not being a provider of redzone on my Xbox one app or my Windows tablet and phone NFL apps and from what I understand any mobile app including iPad apps. I have no idea how they could not understand in this day and age how important it is to provide this. Just about every other provider does including small ones as well as Comcast competitors such as ATT Uverse, Direct TV, etc, etc. This is important to me and I am reevaluating my relationship with Comcast as they apparently show once again that their customer's needs are not as important as they ought to be. So disappointed in their short sidedness....

New Poster

Comcast shorts customers again by not being a provider for NFL RedZone apps

I see it has been talked about before but I can get no answers as to why am not satisfied that Comcast understands just how supremely steamed and disappointed I am with them for not being a provider of redzone on my Xbox one app or my Windows tablet and phone NFL apps and from what I understand any mobile app including iPad apps even though I am a subscriber. I understand that in the big picture they are probably doing it because they see the xbox, apple TV, Satelite TV, ATT, Verizon as competitors but they are so short sighted to not understand that this is hurting them and they are going the wrong way but then again Comcast has never seemed to understand that they need to put their customer's needs over their own to actully benifit themselves .This is important to me as well as many football fans and I am reevaluating my relationship with Comcast as they apparently show once again that their customer's needs are not as important as they ought to be. So disappointed in their short sightedness....

New Poster

Re: Comcast shorts customers again by not being a provider for NFL RedZone apps

What a tremendous bummer.  This has been a recording....

New Poster

I am also greatly disappointed that Comcast/NBC/Xfinity won't get with the program and allow its customers to view programming we pay for in the way that makes the most sense for us. I pay extra for RedZone & the sports package, but I can't use the interactive features or extra content that others can because Comcast won't validate my subscription with the app. Ugh. Another reason I hate Comcast!

New Poster

Yes, Xbox one does allow you to watch t.v. through the device. the problem is that because comcast isn't a "provider", we can't view the interactive or additional content available through the app.