Community Forum

NBC Audio Stuttering only on Mobile Stream App

Highlighted
New Poster

NBC Audio Stuttering only on Mobile Stream App

I have been having this issue for over a month.

Only on my mobile devices using the stream app and ONLY on NBC do I have the following issue: the audio stutters, as if it is cutting out and back in repeatedly. It is not lagging behind the show or going ahead. This happens with NBC shows that are pre-recorded and live TV.

Again, this is not happening on the televison sets. I use Apple products and the xfinity streaming app to watch NBC.

Here is what I have already done:
Reset the cable box.
Uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
Called customer support more than once, finaly reached a techie who said it was a known issue but had no solution.

Any help is greatly apprciated, thanks!

Expert

Re: NBC Audio Stuttering only on Mobile Stream App

@BradLicht wrote:

I have been having this issue for over a month.

Only on my mobile devices using the stream app and ONLY on NBC do I have the following issue: the audio stutters, as if it is cutting out and back in repeatedly. It is not lagging behind the show or going ahead. This happens with NBC shows that are pre-recorded and live TV.

Again, this is not happening on the televison sets. I use Apple products and the xfinity streaming app to watch NBC.

Here is what I have already done:
Reset the cable box.
Uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
Called customer support more than once, finaly reached a techie who said it was a known issue but had no solution.

Any help is greatly apprciated, thanks!

you posted this in the stream app area. the set top box has nothing to do with the stream. try the same channel on a desk/laptop or another smart device. same problem on both?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!