Community Forum

My ex is logged into my account on their xfinity app. How do I kick them off my account?

New Poster

My ex is logged into my account on their xfinity app. How do I kick them off my account?

I've changed my password plenty of times and have also spoken with customer service to no avail. I no longer have access to this device to log them out because of an ended relationship. 

New Poster

Re: My ex is logged into my account on their xfinity app. How do I kick them off my account?

Reset your password and immediately go into My Account and then “Users”. Take all users except your own and make them “restricted” users or remove them. Once your ex’s user ID is restricted he can no longer adjust your settings. If you change the password then he cannot use the services
Expert

Re: My ex is logged into my account on their xfinity app. How do I kick them off my account?

@mstrini312 wrote:

I've changed my password plenty of times and have also spoken with customer service to no avail. I no longer have access to this device to log them out because of an ended relationship. 

an official employee will reply to you within 72 hours of your original post. the request for the employee is to deprovision all streaming devices on your account which forces them to sign back in with the new password. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Unfortunetly I'm the only user on my account and I'll look for the reply from an employee so that they can deprovision my account 

New Poster

@Rustyben wrote:

@mstrini312 wrote:

an official employee will reply to you within 72 hours of your original post. the request for the employee is to deprovision all streaming devices on your account which forces them to sign back in with the new password. 

I spoke to a tier 2 rep and it seems the issue isnt resolved yet. Hopefully, this issue can be resolved with the help of you guys