Community Forum

Mobile App: Licensing Issue on stations

New Poster

Mobile App: Licensing Issue on stations

Hello,

I am receiving license issue 3362 for many stations when streaming on the mobile app.

I am in Northern California.

Expert

Re: Mobile App: Licensing Issue on stations

@FowlerFlood wrote:

Hello,

I am receiving license issue 3362 for many stations when streaming on the mobile app.

I am in Northern California.

using what device are you getting this error number? what is the text of the error message?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hello,

My ipad running version 9.3.5.

The error message received (from many channels) is ..

License Issue:3362

We were unable to acquire a license for this content after several attempts. Please try again later.

Expert

@FowlerFlood wrote:

Hello,

My ipad running version 9.3.5.

The error message received (from many channels) is ..

License Issue:3362

We were unable to acquire a license for this content after several attempts. Please try again later.

are you attempting to use any kind of cable (like HDMI) from the ipad to the TV? are you attempting to 'air' stream from the ipad to the TV? if so, that is not supported.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi @FowlerFlood

Are you still getting the licensing error while trying to stream? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.