Community Forum

Missing cloud dvr recordings

Expert

Re: Missing cloud dvr recordings

@Heyshe wrote:

Same here. I recorded shows, but they don’t show up on my IPad... so frustrating. So, why do we pay all this money if we record shows, but we cannot ever watch them?

while at home press the record button on your X1 equipment. then say 'recordings' and verify the recording is in progress. once verified go into your ipad using the Xfinity stream TV app. go to saved, recordings and verify same recording is in process and select it. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Missing cloud dvr recordings

@Heyshe wrote:

Same here. I recorded shows, but they don’t show up on my IPad... so frustrating. So, why do we pay all this money if we record shows, but we cannot ever watch them?

while at home press the record button on your X1 equipment. then say 'recordings' and verify the recording is in progress. once verified go into your ipad using the Xfinity stream TV app. go to saved, recordings and verify same recording is in process and select it. 

Heyshe, you can also try resyncing your DVR to the cloud via XFINITY Menu-->settings--> device settings-->Sync dvr

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!