Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Missing channels on xfinity stream app

New Poster

Missing channels on xfinity stream app

I'm missing lots of channels when viewing on the xfinity stream app. It's the same wether I log in through my cell, tablet, pc, and roku device. I've called in for tech support but they have not been able to resolve the issue. I've also had a technician sent but he wasn't ablel to assist either. I get no error messages. Channel line up starts at 21. I've tried signing out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, had signals reset, background refresh, etc. I'm signed in to my home network wifi. I have no filters on the channel line up and I'm not viewing through the tv on the go tab. Missing channels are my local FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, Univision, Telemundo, Weather Channel, ESPN, TNT and more. Seeking help on here as a hail mary for a fix.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Missing channels on xfinity stream app

@sanoske1 wrote:

I'm missing lots of channels when viewing on the xfinity stream app. It's the same wether I log in through my cell, tablet, pc, and roku device. I've called in for tech support but they have not been able to resolve the issue. I've also had a technician sent but he wasn't ablel to assist either. I get no error messages. Channel line up starts at 21. I've tried signing out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, had signals reset, background refresh, etc. I'm signed in to my home network wifi. I have no filters on the channel line up and I'm not viewing through the tv on the go tab. Missing channels are my local FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, Univision, Telemundo, Weather Channel, ESPN, TNT and more. Seeking help on here as a hail mary for a fix.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent (or supervisor if agent can't do it) to run the deep background account database refresh (can take up to an hour to complete). working now?

New Poster

Re: Missing channels on xfinity stream app

Called in just now and the refresh had no effect. I was given new info that they are aware of the problem happening to other customers as well but have not been able to resolve this issue. Seems my only course is to wait for their team to find a fix.