Community Forum

Marquee Channel app for Android

Highlighted
New Poster

Marquee Channel app for Android

I installed the app on my Android but when it shows the list of providers in order to logon Xfinity isn't listed. I can get the channel on my cable subscription why not on mobile?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Marquee Channel app for Android

They don’t have a mobile deal with Marquee. There’s lots of networks that aren’t available via mobile service. Did you check if the channel is available via the Xfinity Stream app

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Ridiculous. Cedar Falls Utlities (whatever that is) customers have the ability to sign in with the mobile app but XFinity customers cannot. Get a deal done.

Put aside your greed and serve your customers.
Highlighted
New Poster

There are at least 50 providers that carry the channel on their mobile connections. And I'm talking providers like T-Mobile, AT&T, WOW, Hulu, DirectTV.... It's silly to be able to have the app work on highlights, etc but not the games themselves. I'm paying for XFinity, I should be able to use the mobile app as well. 

Highlighted
New Poster

And to add to the fun, the XFinity Stream app you suggested doesn't even download.

Highlighted
New Poster

Time to ditch Xfinity ....get the app working the Cubs season is almost over! You guys are really are driving me nuts!
Highlighted
New Poster

It is the same on Ios