Community Forum

Local channels say I need to subscribe

New Poster

Local channels say I need to subscribe

Channels 3 through 10 keep saying I need to subscribe when I try to watch them on the streaming app but the are working on my DVR box they were all working fine the other day now i have this problem i ha e been on the phone for 6 hours today trying to get it resolved i read on some forums that people were having the same problem a few years ago and noone could figure it out then someone posted a number for the app support dept and people were getting things fixed but when I tried calling the number it has been disconnected any help would be great
Expert

Re: Local channels say I need to subscribe

@Dmccleary1982 wrote:
Channels 3 through 10 keep saying I need to subscribe when I try to watch them on the streaming app but the are working on my DVR box they were all working fine the other day now i have this problem i ha e been on the phone for 6 hours today trying to get it resolved i read on some forums that people were having the same problem a few years ago and noone could figure it out then someone posted a number for the app support dept and people were getting things fixed but when I tried calling the number it has been disconnected any help would be great

database problem. Call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to do a deep background account refresh (all databases). This can take up to an hour to complete. if the agent is unsure ask for a supervisor.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!