Community Forum

Ipad xfinity tv app doesn't transfer entire recording from dvr

New Poster

Ipad xfinity tv app doesn't transfer entire recording from dvr

I have a reoccurring problem with my app on a current generation ipad. When I select a show to watch from my recordings list, it will display the total length of the show as 62 minutes for example. However one i click watch the show it will start with a total time much less that the 62 minute record time and will randomly skip throughout the recording. Has anyone else had this problem and how do I solve it?

Expert

Re: Ipad xfinity tv app doesn't transfer entire recording from dvr

Gotensean wrote:

I have a reoccurring problem with my app on a current generation ipad. When I select a show to watch from my recordings list, it will display the total length of the show as 62 minutes for example. However one i click watch the show it will start with a total time much less that the 62 minute record time and will randomly skip throughout the recording. Has anyone else had this problem and how do I solve it?

what ipad model and iOS version are you using?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

Yes - me too!

iPad using iOS 10.2  and Xfinity TV app 3.11.0.721

Its so frustrating - it is really unusable.  

Tim

New Poster

Its a ipad pro 9.7 im on ios 10.2.1 

Expert

Gotensean wrote:

Its a ipad pro 9.7 im on ios 10.2.1 

what general area do you live in? there have been a couple of areas reported in other threads that were having issues similar to what you described.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!