Community Forum

Ipad xfinity tv app doesn't transfer entire recording from dvr

New Poster

Ipad xfinity tv app doesn't transfer entire recording from dvr

I have a reoccurring problem with my app on a current generation ipad. When I select a show to watch from my recordings list, it will display the total length of the show as 62 minutes for example. However one i click watch the show it will start with a total time much less that the 62 minute record time and will randomly skip throughout the recording. Has anyone else had this problem and how do I solve it?

Expert

Re: Ipad xfinity tv app doesn't transfer entire recording from dvr

Gotensean wrote:

I have a reoccurring problem with my app on a current generation ipad. When I select a show to watch from my recordings list, it will display the total length of the show as 62 minutes for example. However one i click watch the show it will start with a total time much less that the 62 minute record time and will randomly skip throughout the recording. Has anyone else had this problem and how do I solve it?

what ipad model and iOS version are you using?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Contributor

Yes - me too!

iPad using iOS 10.2  and Xfinity TV app 3.11.0.721

Its so frustrating - it is really unusable.  

Tim

New Poster

Its a ipad pro 9.7 im on ios 10.2.1 

Expert

Gotensean wrote:

Its a ipad pro 9.7 im on ios 10.2.1 

what general area do you live in? there have been a couple of areas reported in other threads that were having issues similar to what you described.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.