Community Forum

In-Home Channels Not Available On Home WiFi?

New Poster

In-Home Channels Not Available On Home WiFi?

I recently replaced my old router/modem with an Xfi gateway, and since then, I haven’t been able to watch In-Home channels on my phone or tablet, even though they are connected to my home WiFi. How can I fix this?

Expert

Re: In-Home Channels Not Available On Home WiFi?

@rickymay wrote:

I recently replaced my old router/modem with an Xfi gateway, and since then, I haven’t been able to watch In-Home channels on my phone or tablet, even though they are connected to my home WiFi. How can I fix this?

use the Xfinity my account app, the internet tab and select your data modem/gateway. compare the serial number shown with the Xfi's HFC MAC address. are they identical character by character?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes, the serial number is the same as the CM MAC number
Expert

@rickymay wrote:
Yes, the serial number is the same as the CM MAC number

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to perform a deep account background refresh of all databases for your account. (can take up to an hour to complete).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!