Community Forum

How to remove all devices logged in on my xfinity stream app?

New Poster

How to remove all devices logged in on my xfinity stream app?

i swear someone has my logins. I changed my password, but new recordings keep popping up. Also, I'll have my girlfriend log in and stream and i'll use the manage devices option and it shows nobody is streaming when both me and my girlfriend are streaming. So if you could log all devices out on the back end that would be great and I can sign in with my new password

Expert

Re: How to remove all devices logged in on my xfinity stream app?

@walty87 wrote:

i swear someone has my logins. I changed my password, but new recordings keep popping up. Also, I'll have my girlfriend log in and stream and i'll use the manage devices option and it shows nobody is streaming when both me and my girlfriend are streaming. So if you could log all devices out on the back end that would be great and I can sign in with my new password

do you have home set top box equipment? are you in an apartment or condo environment?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

hey i have the 4k x1 dvr box and ive deleted all recordings and scheduled recordings. I hardly ever use it 

Expert

@walty87 wrote:

hey i have the 4k x1 dvr box and ive deleted all recordings and scheduled recordings. I hardly ever use it 

since you have home X1 equipment, recordings can not be started from any app. the only way to start a recroding is on a box that is connected to or is your home 4k DVR.  if you are in an apartment or condo situation, it is likely a needed (free) POE filter (point of entry) is not installed and a neighbor is connected to your DVR (unplanned). if you would like I can ask an official employee to arrange to have a tech check to be sure the filter is installed (no need for you to be home).

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

i have a mocha poe filter installed

Expert

@walty87 wrote:

i have a mocha poe filter installed

the filter may not be working. the alternative is that someone in your home is making the recordings on your DVR. using your x1 remote press and hold the exit button for 5 seconds and quickly press down down 2.  it will look like you are typing a channel number but a white diagnostic window will pop up.  navigate to MoCA diagnostics, hit OK. be sure that screen says MoCA enabled, and 'linkup' for status. press down button. how many lines populate with numbers besides zeroes? (each line wth numbers is a MoCA connected device). for example in my home 'plant' lines 0-4 have numbers and I have 5 MoCa connected devices.