How to download xfinity stream on my windows 10 computor

New Poster

How to download xfinity stream on my windows 10 computor

how do I download xfinity stream on my computer with windows 10

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: How to download xfinity stream on my windows 10 computor

wrote:

how do I download xfinity stream on my computer with windows 10

Not sure if you're talking about downloading the app or shows/movies. The app is not available for windows, only compatible mobile devices, use the streaming website instead. Once using the streaming website, downloading shows/movies is not allowed.

Expert

adding ..

make a bookmark for https://tv.xfinity.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I just switched to Comcast and have Xfinity Stream on my phone and tablet and now I want it on my computer but do now know how to find the app.  I have windows 10

Expert

@Dandi1 wrote:

I just switched to Comcast and have Xfinity Stream on my phone and tablet and now I want it on my computer but do now know how to find the app.  I have windows 10

no app for win 10 use chrome browser with flash enabled or a different flash enabled browser. https://www.xfinity.com/stream/

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

In 2020, Chrome and other Browsers will be discontinuring support for Flash. Xfinity Streams need Flash to run in order to watch Xfinity Streaming. Will there be an Xfinity Stream App compatible to Windows 10 Home or Pro? Xfinity is still using Flash & it will also be discontinued at the end of 2020 on Android Ph's as well. What is the fix going to be for this or do you know?

Expert

@Zion65 wrote:

In 2020, Chrome and other Browsers will be discontinuring support for Flash. Xfinity Streams need Flash to run in order to watch Xfinity Streaming. Will there be an Xfinity Stream App compatible to Windows 10 Home or Pro? Xfinity is still using Flash & it will also be discontinued at the end of 2020 on Android Ph's as well. What is the fix going to be for this or do you know?

comcast announced they will not use flash to verify the security of the HD signal path by the end of December 2020.