Community Forum

How do I remove unwanted people off of my xfinity stream app??

Highlighted
New Poster

How do I remove unwanted people off of my xfinity stream app??

There are several unwanted accounts logged into my xfinity account streaming on mobile devices. I have reset my passwords and no one is being logged out. Please help.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: How do I remove unwanted people off of my xfinity stream app??

@Dina787 wrote:
There are several unwanted accounts logged into my xfinity account streaming on mobile devices. I have reset my passwords and no one is being logged out. Please help.

the devices are labels (for example your home set top box, smart devices, web browsers, etc.) for devices not accounts. you can watch a recording on a set top box in one room while the DVR is in another room and your set top box shows up as streaming. Is there a reason you believe the devices are not your devices or devices you have previously allowed to use the service? are the devices causing you issues?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: How do I remove unwanted people off of my xfinity stream app??

Hi @Dina787

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum. I'd be more than happy to help remove the unwanted devices. Can you please send me a private message verifying your first and last name as it appears on your monthly statement? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!