Community Forum

House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download

Regular Visitor

House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download

I am unable to download House of LIes - Season 2 Episode 3 frrom "On Demand" to my iPad.  I have downloaded episode 1 and 2 but 3 goes into an infinite loop after it gets to 55 %, it starts over but never finishes.  This has been going on for a few days.  I skipped episode 3 and went to 4 and it downloaded just fine.  Very strange.

Expert

Re: House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download

ritchir wrote:

I am unable to download House of LIes - Season 2 Episode 3 frrom "On Demand" to my iPad.  I have downloaded episode 1 and 2 but 3 goes into an infinite loop after it gets to 55 %, it starts over but never finishes.  This has been going on for a few days.  I skipped episode 3 and went to 4 and it downloaded just fine.  Very strange.

verified on my iPhone same situation. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Regular Visitor

Rustyben wrote:

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Thank you.  It is interesting that if I select "Watch" instead of "Download", the episode will play from start to finish.  I let it play hoping that might trigger the download to work but no luck.

Admin1

Hi ritchir & Rustyben -- Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I have confirmed that this episode is having a problem downloading to devices. I have alerted our App Support team. They will work to resolve this issue. 

Admin1

ritchir & Rustyben. We were able to find the issue with this download and have resolved this issue. I have confirmed I am able to download it. Can each of you confirm as well?

Expert

ComcastZach wrote:

ritchir & Rustyben. We were able to find the issue with this download and have resolved this issue. I have confirmed I am able to download it. Can each of you confirm as well?

HD version downloaded and I tested playback with airplane mode on (iPhone) and it worked.