Community Forum

House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download

Regular Visitor

House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download

I am unable to download House of LIes - Season 2 Episode 3 frrom "On Demand" to my iPad.  I have downloaded episode 1 and 2 but 3 goes into an infinite loop after it gets to 55 %, it starts over but never finishes.  This has been going on for a few days.  I skipped episode 3 and went to 4 and it downloaded just fine.  Very strange.

Expert

Re: House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download


@ritchir wrote:

I am unable to download House of LIes - Season 2 Episode 3 frrom "On Demand" to my iPad.  I have downloaded episode 1 and 2 but 3 goes into an infinite loop after it gets to 55 %, it starts over but never finishes.  This has been going on for a few days.  I skipped episode 3 and went to 4 and it downloaded just fine.  Very strange.


verified on my iPhone same situation. 



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Re: House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download

@Rustyben wrote:

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.



Thank you.  It is interesting that if I select "Watch" instead of "Download", the episode will play from start to finish.  I let it play hoping that might trigger the download to work but no luck.

Admin1

Re: House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download

Hi ritchir & Rustyben -- Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I have confirmed that this episode is having a problem downloading to devices. I have alerted our App Support team. They will work to resolve this issue. 


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Admin1

Re: House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download

ritchir & Rustyben. We were able to find the issue with this download and have resolved this issue. I have confirmed I am able to download it. Can each of you confirm as well?


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Re: House of Lies - Season 2 Episode 3 Will Not Download


@ComcastZach wrote:

ritchir & Rustyben. We were able to find the issue with this download and have resolved this issue. I have confirmed I am able to download it. Can each of you confirm as well?


HD version downloaded and I tested playback with airplane mode on (iPhone) and it worked.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!