Community Forum

Help 48 hours plus ,still no solution to stream after hours on phone and lots of promise ,still bro

New Poster

Help 48 hours plus ,still no solution to stream after hours on phone and lots of promise ,still bro

Hi,

to whom it may concern,I have been dealing with different representatives of Comcast now for three days with no solution to failure of stream application to work and absolutely no satisfaction from staff at help desk who do not appear to have been properly trained but are more like con artist 👩‍🎤 not their fault but Xfinity for not training properly and total lack of co ordination between different areas

worst company that I had to deal with professionally in over 40 years in business and government,

i don’t know how anyone could recommend after my experience the past 3 days of total inaptitude! Good price means nothing when product does not work.

i will notify government regulators of false advertising , etc

al d

Expert

Re: Help 48 hours plus ,still no solution to stream after hours on phone and lots of promise ,still

@Aldins252 wrote:

Hi,

to whom it may concern,I have been dealing with different representatives of Comcast now for three days with no solution to failure of stream application to work and absolutely no satisfaction from staff at help desk who do not appear to have been properly trained but are more like con artist 👩‍🎤 not their fault but Xfinity for not training properly and total lack of co ordination between different areas

worst company that I had to deal with professionally in over 40 years in business and government,

i don’t know how anyone could recommend after my experience the past 3 days of total inaptitude! Good price means nothing when product does not work.

i will notify government regulators of false advertising , etc

al d

it does not show another post by you here. you posted in the streaming app area. Are you using an apple or android smart device? have you tried using a desk/laptop to see if you can successfully stream on it? is your home set top box based service working well?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!