Community Forum

HBOGo with xfinity provider is not working

New Poster

HBOGo with xfinity provider is not working

Everytime i try to Login I am seeing this message
(Signed Out We’re having trouble verifying your access to HBO GO with your TV provider. If you continue to have this issue, contact your TV provider for assistance)

it has worked for months now got this issue seen others have had similar issue but i dont see any way they solved it, if they did!! HELP
Official Employee

Re: HBOGo with xfinity provider is not working

Hi JFAMaLA85, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our Community Forums.  I understand your frustrations when an App doesn't work as expected and would like to help troubleshoot further.   Have you tried uninstalling the HBOGO app and reinstalling?  Also, have you tried to duplicate the this issue on another device?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: HBOGo with xfinity provider is not working

Hi JFAMaLAM85, I haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out and create another post if you still need assistance.  

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!